2011年1月27日星期四

We've got two giant-killer-worm games for you to consider today

“We've got two giant-killer-worm games for you to consider today, each available cheap for an iPhone/iPod/iPad. Death Worm is based on the 2007 original of the same name. Super Mega Worm Vs. Santa is a newer elf-slaying take. Decisions, replica Tissot T92.1.536.31 Men's Watches decisions.Both games went on sale in the iTunes store in recent weeks. Death Worm has a free Lite version, so try that first. The Lite version is ad-supported and only includes an endless mode. Super Mega Worm Vs. Santa and the full version of Death Worm each have more levels and cost 99 cents.

Take your pick.”Today's Speak-Up on Kotaku takes us way back to December 10, when commenter PatMan33 ponders whether it's okay to hate a game that pretty much everyone else adored. Is it?Okay, so my buddy is ripping me a new one for disliking Shadow of the Colossus. He's been nagging me all year to play the game (which I own but never got to). I sat down the other night and played it for a while. Fought the first replica Tissot T97118331 WoMen's watch boss and messed around a bit.I hated the entire experience. To me, the game's controls were an absolute deal-breaker. The amount of frustration I felt because the guy on screen wasn't doing what I needed him to do was ridiculous.

So yeah, my buddy is all annoyed that I didn't like his precious Team Ico game. And I tried it again this morning and felt the same feeling. The game is really cool but the controls just ruin it for me and I don't want to play, nor do I feel compelled to finish.So tell me, am I wrong to dislike Shadow of the Colossus for what see as poor controls? Did replica Tissot T97118142 WoMen's watch anyone else encounter this issue? And are there any suggestions to help me get into this game that has left a sour taste?About Speak-Up on Kotaku: Our readers have a lot to say, and sometimes what they have to say has nothing to do with the stories we run.